Rising Sophomore studying Nursing
From Acworth, GA
"To me, Theta is a group of girls I can be myself around. I can be kind of shy at first but when I’m around my sisters I am way more outgoing and feel comfortable to just dance around and laugh about anything. It can take a lot for me to put myself out there but these girls made it really easy to open up!"
- Anna Choi
"Anna is such a light for our chapter, she is such a genuinely good person and friend. Meeting Anna was one of the best things that happened to me during my freshman year and I can't imagine life without her!"
- About Anna (from her Secret Sister)
1. What is one piece of advice you give to someone going through recruitment?
I would tell people going through recruitment to focus on the positives and not on what you don’t like about each chapter. Go in completely open-minded because going in with preconceived ideas about a certain sorority could sway you away from where you’re really supposed to be.
2. What is your favorite memory you made freshman year? My favorite memory from freshman year would have to be making the trip to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl to see Auburn play Oklahoma with my friend/sister, Olivia! It was a road trip, football game and doing tourist-y
things all in one trip. Even though Auburn lost, it was a great experience being able to see them play in a stadium other than Jordan-Hare and to sing the Alma Mater with the student section was definitely unforgettable.
3. What is your favorite way to spend a lazy summer day?
I usually spend lazy summer days scrolling through Tumblr and Instagram. I’ll binge watch my favorite show, Brooklyn Nine Nine, because it never fails to make me laugh.
4. What is your summer 2017 song?
My summer 2017 song is Carolina by Harry Styles. It’s really upbeat and just sounds like a song you’d play on the beach.